Wednesday, February 21, 2007

After I did yesterday's slide show of Aiden, I decided to ask him what he wants to be when he grows up. He said he wants to be a race car driver. Let's hope this is a passing phase. He's a pretty smart little guy too. Matt and I often spell words out while we're talking (if you're a parent, you know what I mean). The other day Matt spelled out i-c-e-c-r-e-a-m and Aiden knew we were talking about ice cream. I'm not sure how he knew since he doesn't read or write yet.
Josiah went to the doctor on Friday. At 6 months he now weighs 20 pounds and is 27 1/2 inches long. That's 2 pounds more than Aiden was at that age. He can now sit up on his own and he likes to eat cereal, fruits and vegetables. He's not too crazy about being on his tummy so it doesn't look like he'll be crawling any time soon. He is in awe of his big brother and as long as Aiden's around, the world is a perfect place.

No comments: