Sunday, May 3, 2009

A fast a furious spring

This spring has been so busy and has just flown by so fast, I'm barely finding time to check my mail much less post to a blog or FB. I've started substitute teaching at BJ Academy some. Josiah and Isaac go to the CDC while I work. Josiah is loving going to "school" and Isaac is such a good "anything goes" baby that he does just fine too.
Aiden is about to finish up K5. I can't believe that he'll be in first grade next year...wow! He's playing soccer and t-ball this spring too. Josiah is growing and wishing he could also play t-ball and soccer. Isaac is growing and changing every day. It never ceases to amaze me how fast my babies' first year of life goes.
I've attached a link to some spring pictures here. I intend to get some videos and more pictures up in the next few days.

No comments: