Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baseball is over/ 9-year anniversary/ Josiah says the cutest things


Aiden did a great job in baseball this year. He really enjoyed it and told me that he would like to play again next year. The poor guy gets so hot though. I don't blame him. I wouldn't want to play baseball in 90 degree weather either!

Here are the cupcakes I made for his baseball party. I shoved several cupcakes together and frosted them all as one. The kids thought it was cool, so that's all that matters.

Matt and I celebrated 9 years of wedded bliss. He took me for a surprise dinner at High Cotton and these flowers were at the table waiting for me. I kinda like him. :-)

And last, but not least, Josiah has been saying the cutest things lately. He was eating dinner when all of the sudden he began to cry. When I asked him what was wrong he said, "my tongue bit me". We tried not to laugh as he was very upset.

No comments: